These hearty rolls have a beautiful color when they are carved.
Drinks recommended for this dish
Ingredients (2 persons' portion)
- Cut off both ends of the green beans, and then cut long thin strips of potatoes to match the amount of green beans.
- Wrap 【1】 flatly in cling wrap, heat for 30 seconds in a microwave at 500W.
- Poke holes here and there in the skin of the chicken with a bamboo skewer, place the chicken on the table with the skin down, and make incisions like the muscle in the direction of the roll. Add salt and pepper on the chicken, shake the flour and put on 【2】, firmly roll the meat to wrap vegetables, and then tie with the string so that it will not fall apart.
- Rub the olive oil and grated garlic on the surface of the chicken.
- Grill 【4】 in a frying pan, browning the surface evenly.
- Put the 【5】 meat in a container with a little depth, like a curry dish, gently set the cling plastic wrap on, and then heat for 1.5 to 2 minutes in a microwave at 500W.
- Put 【6】 back in the gravy and seasoning sauce in the frying pan that was used earlier, and make it teriyaki, making sure that it doesn't burn.
- After it has a nice glaze, cut into 6-7 equal parts, remove the string, set on a serving dish, and add the right amount of juice from baking 【7】.