Simple tofu becomes a hearty dish!
Drinks recommended for this dish
Ingredients (4 persons' portion)
- Drain the tofu and cut into 2-4 equal parts.
- After simmering in soup stock in a pot over a flame, add the other seasonings and quickly boil.
- Dust the 【1】 tofu with potato starch, fry until golden brown at a moderate temperature (160 to 170 degrees), and then drain the oil.
- Lightly salt the okra and roll it by hand, drop it quickly into boiling water, and then cut into bite size pieces.
- Pour hot kaketsuyu pouring soup over the 【3】 tofu and serve with grated radish and okra.